Saturday 28 January 2012

From My Drawer of Sharp Pointy Stuff: The Malaysian Army Victorinox Knife

This is something that has been in my drawer of goodies since 2009.  You can tell from the date in the photo above. It is also pictured with a CWC Royal Navy Diver (unissued) circa 2000 - which is a helluva watch for the price. The Malaysian Army specced Swiss Army Knife made by Victorinox.

The Malaysian Army knife with locking blade (which I think is based on the Outrider model) from the Victorinox Facebook page:

"2008 we finally won the tender for 33,000 units with an option for another 50% of the new Malaysian pocket knife which is based on item 0.9123, appearing in camouflage with the logo of the Malaysian Defence Forces. Alex is already working on the preparations for the next tender. We are further in an advanced stage to supply also the Royal Malaysia Police with a pocket knife based on the new Swiss Soldier knife with bi component handles and camouflage tampoprint.

Anyway, this little piece of work is sitting in my drawer, right beside the German Army knife made by Victorinox too. Although I actually like that model as the main blade can be operated single handed. 






1 comment:

Alfredo said...

Hello,
I would like one of them. Where I can buy it?
Thanks, Alfredo

...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...