Friday 29 December 2017

More Fugashin Saigon Shoes

A close friend of mine was in Ho Chi Minh City recently and he actually bought two pairs of Fugashin Saigon shoes. From these two photos of the shoes he sent me I must say that they are impressive.

One is their regular Goodyear Welted line - the wholecut lace ups in Blue patina with a bevelled waist and a slightly angled heel. Much like the Ghillie derbies which I own. Quality looks awesome.

Another is a pair of blake stitched tasseled loafers which are also nice. Slightly more affordable but just as nice to look at. I personally have no problems buying blake sitched shoes if they look good, have some hand finishing on them as with care, they do last a long while (in my case).

I believe that they were bought at Takashimaya in HCM City at a 30% discount - Prices for the GYW one should be in the region of 6million VND for it and about between 3-4milllion for the blake stitched one.

Both are mighty impressive. And they're made in South East Asia where I am at. It goes to show that quality can be made anywhere in the world. You just got to know where to look for it.

No comments:

...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...