Monday 24 September 2012

A bunch of Diver Watches

(Left -  Rolex Submariner No Date 14060, Top Left - Sterile China Sub, Bottom Left - CWC Royal Navy Diver (unissued), Top Right - Seiko 6309-7040, Bottom Right - Omega Seamaster 300, Right - Seiko 6105-8119)
I love the simplicity of the Diver watch. Its legibility at all times of the day, whether underwater or at night, in a pitch black room or the Malaysian jungle. Of course some of the watches here are more than thirty years old.

A few years have passed since the photograph above was taken. Time does fly when you're having fun.

3 comments:

jasminOlivia said...

Heya¡­my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought I would completely pop in and drop a friendly note. . It is great stuff indeed. I also wanted to ask..is there a way to subscribe to your site via email?















Leather Note Jotter

Rigval Reza said...

Hello! I believe you could subscribe by clicking on the 'subscribe to' wording somewhere to the right of this blog. But only if you use google mail or yahoo mail if I am not mistaken.

Thanks for taking time and reading my blog!

Regards
Rigval

Abbas AW said...

Me too. I love the diver's watch and lucky to buy a Heuer Diver watch in 1980 at Singapore during a clearance sale as TAG just bought over Heuer. It was one tough nut, the only time I took it off was to bath. It lasted me 5 years only because I accidentally broke the crown against the wall and while washing the car, got it summerged in a pail of water.That was the end of it. When my old man passed away everyone got some of his money he kept in the bank. I wanted to reminder him with that money and ended buying a the last classic men and women's TAG-Heuer with a professional strap that had gold band in the centre. It's been with me ever since.

...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...