Wednesday 14 January 2015

First post here of 2015. I am on Instagram and a tip from a post there.

Hello Folks. I have not been posting in here consistantly as many of you would have liked. Well, I do have other pursuits and ventures that need my attention and unfortunately, I have not managed to update what I do in here. But nevertheless, here I am after a long while.

This first posting of 2015 is to inform you that I am very much active on the internet. Those that follow my automotive website - motoring-malaysia.blogspot.com will know that I have started posting there again. If you are interested in what indulgences I have been pursuing and some tips and tricks, you can follow me on Instagram @rigvalreza. 

I post there regularly these days on what I have been indulging in as well as tips and tricks too. One of it is the tip I am also sharing with you readers here (photo above)- 

"Clothes need regular maintainence. A scissors and some time are required to keep your garments from loose thread sticking out from 'em. Even these pair of trousers by #brioni#clothing#mensfashion #mensstyle #trousers#clothesmaintenance#italian #sartorial #brioni #tailoring #style #luxury #pants #madeinitaly #brionireadytowear"

No comments:

...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...