Wednesday 12 October 2016

My Style these days: Luxuriously Casual



According to someone I met at one of the events I attended I dress 'Luxuriously Casual'. I find this to be very appropriate in describing my style. No one needs to wear a jacket here but it does make a very good first impression if you do. Especially if the fit is correct. If it isn't, you are best not wearing one at all.


This is quite suitable for an (air-conditioned) indoor event even if you have the need to step outside occasionally (which I did). A unlined, unconstructed blazer in plaid with brass buttons by Tagliatore (it has a massive amount of drape cut into it, which I actually like), a candy striped dress shirt (made by my tailor) and pink Polo Ralph Lauren chinos (length shortened and width at the bottom narrowed of course). The shoes in the photos are Tricker's by Junya Watanabe for Commes Des Garcon

I did change the shoes to a pair of Ferragamo monkstrap shoes and added a very light blue linen pocket square when I went out in this ensemble. 

So yes. Luxuriously casual is very apt indeed.


No comments:

...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...