Wednesday 1 May 2019

First Video Review - A Comparison Between Santoni and Magnanni

I have been neglecting this blog a little. Well, maybe not a little but a whole lot. So let me make it up to you folks who occasionally pop by to see what's new with the blog and what have I been up to aside from doing lots of automotive related things. Some of you may notice that I have been extremely active over at my motoring page - motoring-malaysia.blogspot.com. Anyway, I have made this video review, my first ever shoe review - A Comparison between a pair of Santoni and Magnanni double monk strap shoes.



I think it is quite a decent comparison. One has been well worn, and one is very new. Just fresh out of the box. Both are double monk strap shoes and it has been said that Magnanni emulates Santoni in many ways. You can see it in the video and what I think about both of these shoes.

Personally, both are interesting. One is actually on a higher level. Not in the sense of just its price, but its overall execution. The patina, and finishing touches are just different and raise the bar from the other. 

So the question now to you folks out there is, should I keep doing stuff like this now? If you have seen the video, do tell me what would you like me to review. If I have the time, it could be done you know. Or I could explain to you guys more about it.

Watch the video and tell me what you think.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The video link doesn't work. Anyway I like your written stuff, keep it up.

...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...