Saturday 2 September 2023

Last post was in 2021? Wow, I didn't even realise. Site update, people think I make or sell stuff in this blog and Mario Minardi shoes over in Singapore

IT HAS been awhile.  I suppose this is due to the fact that the pandamic lockdowns has made me reflect more about life and I started chilling out more instead of writing. 

Anyway, I am still around but writing has slowed down. But if you have been following my Instagram or following the Motoring Malaysia blog, you would know that I am still active and doing fine over here in Malaysia

I have to also state again and again because some of the people who stumble on my blog think that I make shoes for a living or that I sell clothing. i do not. I write stuff I buy or think deserves to be shared. It is as simple as that. i do not sell anything featured in this blog as it is about how to live and enjoy here in and around the equator, or the tropics.

When you do not read properly, I get stupid inquiries. AGAIN, I don't make any stuff. I just review them.

Anyway, this short post is to say I am still around and I may get back to blogging about menswear on a regular basis again.....or try to. 


Oh yeah, the photos are from my recent trip to Singapore and the shoes are by Indonesian shoemaker Mario Minardi. They have a display at Takashimaya in Ngee Ann City and they also offer customisation of their shoes over there. Interesting, as we do not get that service over at their display in Isetan The Gardens or at Isetan KLCC. 

I suppose beggars can't be choosers. At least there is a choice for buying decent grade shoes still in KL aside from going to the luxury brands here. I heard PLAL is also a bit slow in terms of shoes (since the pandemic). I haven't checked it out yet so don't take my word for it.


No comments:

...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...